Portland DUI Lawyer Michael Romano:
- 17+ years of trial experience
- 10,000+ hours in the courtroom
- 200+ criminal jury trials
- Former DUI prosecutor, current defense attorney
- Trained in the administration of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs)
More Licensed DUI Lawyers
229 N. Bartlett St. Medford, OR 97501(541) 773-4000
409 Center Street Oregon City, OR 97045(503) 656-0355
111 S.w. Fifth Avenue Suite 3150 Portland, OR 97204(503) 389-8192
230 Main Street Klamath Falls, OR 97601(541) 880-5562
515 High Street S.e. Salem, OR 97301(503) 585-9197
Learn about the most commonly asked DUI questions.
Steps to Take After Getting a DUI
Steps & info about what happens after a DUI arrest.
How Your BAC Relates to DUI Charges
Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances is dangerous and can result in serious consequences, including a DUI conviction or even a fatal accident.