Under Age Drinking
This course is designed for people under age 21 or those who were cited when they were under 21 for drinking or possessing alcohol or drugs. Highlights of the course will include:
- Risks and damaging effects of drugs and alcohol for minors
- Physical, emotional and legal consequences of underage usage
- How to become more responsible
- Coping skills for staying sober and making good choices
- Understanding drug and alcohol categories
- Skills for staying safe
Locations offering Under Age Drinking
Featured DUI LawyerAaron Delgado's Profile
DUI Time is supported by advertising
Find Licensed DUI Classes nearFind Classes Today
Learn about the most commonly asked DUI questions.
Steps to Take After Getting a DUI
Steps & info about what happens after a DUI arrest.
How Your BAC Relates to DUI Charges
Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances is dangerous and can result in serious consequences, including a DUI conviction or even a fatal accident.