The 8 Hour Aggressive Driver course is a Court Ordered Traffic School class. Typical reasons students are required to take this Florida Traffic School course include:
- Received Citations for Street or Drag Racing
- Court Ordered as part of a sentencing judgment
- Multiple speeding violations in a short period of time
- Multiple traffic offenses where the driver shows signs of aggressive driving
- Pre-trial requirement, probation officer and/or judge enter into a pre-trial diversion agreement.
Locations offering Aggressive Driver
110 Se Sixth St., Suite 1402 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301(954) 763-4505
3710 W. Oakland Park Blvd Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33311(954) 535-9629
1714 Evans Avenue Fort Myers, FL 33901(239) 332-3008
2795 Davis Blvd, Unit M-n Naples, FL 34104(239) 793-5552
Featured DUI LawyerAaron Delgado's Profile
DUI Time is supported by advertising
Find Licensed DUI Classes nearFind Classes Today
Learn about the most commonly asked DUI questions.
Steps to Take After Getting a DUI
Steps & info about what happens after a DUI arrest.
How Your BAC Relates to DUI Charges
Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances is dangerous and can result in serious consequences, including a DUI conviction or even a fatal accident.